přezdívka:
heslo:
registrace

Minimax.cz - minimax umeni

Co je minimax?
Minimax je umělecký server pro všechny autory. Vyjádřete se! Prezentujte své malby, fotografie, poesii či prózu, komentujte ostatní autory. Více informací
Žánry
Menu
Ikonka na web
Inzerce
Kdo je online
WalterDobb + 7 anonymů
Reklama Google
Statistiky
TOPlist
Minimax.cz - umělecký server pro všechny autory: Diskusní fórum

MINIMAX.cz :: Zobrazit téma - Little changes which make a big impact
 FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny   NastaveníNastavení   Soukromé zprávySoukromé zprávy   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

Little changes which make a big impact

odeslat nové téma   Odpovědět na téma    Obsah fóra MINIMAX.cz -> Výtvarné umění
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
greenmansp
Nováček
Nováček

Zaregistrován od: 12. Jun, 2019

PříspěvekZaslal: st 12. červen, 2019 4:47    Předmět: Little changes which make a big impact Odpovědět s citátem

wow classic gold - It is my hope at this time, most people will realize the amazing aspects of vanilla and how it may be used as a formula for content and even new games, from Blizzard or many others. The very first method of expanding Vanilla (BC) was arguably misguided, making incorrect presuppositions as to what needed improving upon to'make the game better'. A Vanilla 2 should perhaps be an entirely new 1-60 experience utilizing the same mechanics, level development, etc. with a few alterations to skills, talents, etc. in an entirely new world, filled with fresh stunt puzzles, balanced PvP, and the like - using what has been discovered since vanilla, while still maintaining the character of what makes an MMORPG so great that Vanilla totally had.

They implement things they wanted to but didn't cough meeting stones cough its 2018 and can make it simpler buggier. Summoning every other to dungeons isnt gonna make matters less fun. So long as they dont perform hardcore changes[although I hear phasing is forthcoming ] we ought to be fine. I for one am. Eing dont and optimistic think they're currently gon na destroy what we love. But it may be a little better for players that are more casuals. I doni how many friends I attempted to get on a. Private server only to be enjoy this isnt even fun. I believe they might add a few things none of us desire such as lfg Should they wana capture some of those individuals. But who knows.

Blizzard got an opportunity to produce the specs viable. I don't need a shaman, priest, paladin or druid to be an equally great dps as rogue or a mage. I just want diversity in both pvp and pve. If a would do 65-70percent the harm of an actual dps class who would mind that? Vanilla wow wasn't great because every class only had 1 workable specs in end game pve content (expect warrior), but because of the community, the exploration and the class fantasy. I think there should be changes made to best the match so as. For instance: a few spells for water protect crusader attack or courses. Little changes which make a big impact. Or fresh sets beneficial.

Then allow me to tell you it will Should you honestly think incorporating WoW tokens won't destroy the economy. Adding the token makes it possible for players to buy everything for actual cash, and folks will. I am aware of players in desert which have spent over 300,000$ on the game. Give the choice to players, northdale gold wow for sale and they'll stop at nothing to acquire an advantage over others. These players are now able to pay to find all mats needed for their items epic mount. They'll buy out most of consumables available on the marketplace to find an unfair edge in their own grind to rate 14. All this can make costs of mats and consumables skyrocket in the marketplace because demand is much higher than supply. This will make it much harder for players.
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
odeslat nové téma   Odpovědět na téma    Obsah fóra MINIMAX.cz -> Výtvarné umění Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: