přezdívka:
heslo:
registrace

Minimax.cz - minimax umeni

Co je minimax?
Minimax je umělecký server pro všechny autory. Vyjádřete se! Prezentujte své malby, fotografie, poesii či prózu, komentujte ostatní autory. Více informací
Žánry
Menu
Ikonka na web
Inzerce
Kdo je online
gest + 7 anonymů
Reklama Google
Statistiky
TOPlist
Minimax.cz - umělecký server pro všechny autory: Diskusní fórum

MINIMAX.cz :: Zobrazit téma - So, I decided to get everyone here
 FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny   NastaveníNastavení   Soukromé zprávySoukromé zprávy   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

So, I decided to get everyone here

Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
zhangzk
Nováček
Nováček

Zaregistrován od: 05. Nov, 2018

PříspěvekZaslal: st 28. listopad, 2018 8:49    Předmět: So, I decided to get everyone here Odpovědět s citátem

I’ll be honest Authentic Marcus Mariota Jersey , I was probably going to hold this contest anyways, but I ended up running out of time to finish my AFC Preview—I know, I know ... the lack of coverage on the Bengals, Dolphins, and Bills was a huge disappointment to all—and I wanted to find another way to wrap it up.I’m “sponsoring” the first-ever MCM AFC Pick ‘Em.The rules are simple:In a single post (no amendments after the fact), give your record prediction for each AFC team.Also, clearly denote your 6 AFC playoff teams either with accompanying asterisks or by making the team names bold or italicized.You’ll receive 1 point for every team’s record you are able to successfully predict within one game of their final, actual record.As an example, if you pick the Titans to win 11 games, you’ll get 1 point if they finish anywhere between 10-6 and 12-4.The relative order in which you list teams doesn’t matter, i.e. how you order teams you predict will have the same record.You’ll also receive 1 point for correctly predicting that a team will make the playoffs.This second opportunity to score is not tied to the first—if you get a playoff team right, but miss on their record Youth Wesley Woodyard Jersey , you’ll still get the secondary point.Ideally, you would earn 2 points per playoff team by hitting on both their record and post-season berth.That’s all there is to it.Theoretically, an entrant could earn a max of 22 points if they were right on every team, but we all know Nostradamus isn’t a member of the site.That brings me to one qualifier: you must have been a member of MCM (and a Titans fan) prior to this contest being posted.I don’t want the prize to go to someone who signs up just to “place a bet”, and I especially don’t want it go to a troll from the SB Nation Netherrealms.
If you’re one of those “longtime reader, first-time commenter” folks, feel free to hop in and introduce yourself to the gang.If I don’t recognize your username, I’ll simply do a quick vetting if you win to make sure you meet the criteria.In the result of any tie(s), those left standing will settle things by predicting the outcome of the AFC Playoffs, but we’ll cross that bridge if and when we get there.Prize, you say?I’m offering up a Riddell Mini Helmet—in the Titans’ new design of course—to the Grand Champion.If I somehow pull out the win, well ... then everybody else who participates owes me one instead.I’m not sure I have a need for that many small helmets, but fair is fair.The deadline for entries is this Sunday http://www.titansauthorizedshops.com/authentic-brian-orakpo-jersey , September 9th, by 11:59 AM CST—before Titans @ Dolphins kicks off.Without further ado, here is my entry:1. Patriots - 11-52. Steelers - 10-63. Chargers - 9-74. Texans - 9-75. Titans - 9-76. Jaguars - 8-87. Chiefs - 8-88. Broncos - 8-89. Bengals - 7-910. Ravens - 7-911. Dolphins - 7-912. Browns - 6-1013. Colts - 6-1014. Raiders - 4-1215. Jets - 4-1216. Bills - 3-13Good luck to everyone!Titans News: First of Many Mike Vrabel COACHED his way to his first NFL win. He said in his postgame press conference that the Titans players get all the credit, and they should for executing, but credit Mike Vrabel, Dean Pees, Matt LaFleur, Craig Aukerman, and the rest of the staff for putting together a great game plan for the Texans. This same team loses by 20 points minimum if the previous staff was in charge. The Kevin Byard touchdown toss was a thing of beauty to rookie Dane Cruikshank. Adoree says Byard was throwing ducks in practice. Wesley Woodyard says that he never thought a 3 hour game would feel so good. Ben Jones said that Vrabel is “a hell of a leader” and that is why he gave Vrabes the game ball.See the postgame thoughts from Vrabel and Co. after beating the Texans. NFL.com appreciated Vrabel’s approach to coaching a game without Marcus and the refreshing offense they used to combat some of Gabbert’s deficiencies. Here’s hoping we get good news about Lewan, Conklin, and Marcus this week.
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
odeslat nové téma   Odpovědět na téma    Obsah fóra MINIMAX.cz -> Téma dne Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: