přezdívka:
heslo:
registrace

Minimax.cz - minimax umeni

Co je minimax?
Minimax je umělecký server pro všechny autory. Vyjádřete se! Prezentujte své malby, fotografie, poesii či prózu, komentujte ostatní autory. Více informací
Žánry
Menu
Ikonka na web
Inzerce
Kdo je online
nikdo + 6 anonymů
Reklama Google
Statistiky
TOPlist
Minimax.cz - umělecký server pro všechny autory: Diskusní fórum

MINIMAX.cz :: Zobrazit téma - ht me how to play the game the right w
 FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny   NastaveníNastavení   Soukromé zprávySoukromé zprávy   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

ht me how to play the game the right w

Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
lw789
Rádsvéřekne

Zaregistrován od: 02. May, 2017

PříspěvekZaslal: so 06. květen, 2017 9:55    Předmět: ht me how to play the game the right w Odpovědět s citátem

ANAHEIM, Calif. -- The Detroit Tigers had seen enough from their shaky bullpen to know something had to be done. So the AL Central leaders acquired right-hander Joakim Soria. "Obviously, Im excited to have Joakim on the team," manager Brad Ausmus said Thursday before the Tigers began a four-game series with the Los Angeles Angels. "Anytime you can get help of his calibre, especially at the back end of the bullpen, I dont think there would be a manager who wouldnt be excited about it." Detroit dealt pitching prospects Corey Knebel and Jake Thompson to the Texas Rangers to get the 30-year-old Soria on Wednesday night. "We gave up a lot, guys that we valued," Dave Dombrowski, the Tigers general manager said. "But it was a necessity." The Tigers have been working on improving their bullpen for weeks because closer Joe Nathan has been inconsistent and Joel Hanrahan apparently will not be able to pitch this year. Setup man Joba Chamberlain has been their only reliable reliever. Soria was 1-3 with a 2.70 ERA, saving 17 games in 19 chances this year with the Rangers. He is 15-18 with a 2.51 and 177 saves in 199 chances over five years with the Kansas City Royals and two in Texas. The Rangers signed Soria to an $8 million, two-year contract before last season as he was recovering from his second Tommy John surgery. His contract includes a $7 million club option for 2015 with a $500,000 buyout, making him even more attractive to the Tigers. Soria sounded as if he will be happy with whatever role the Tigers give him. He is joining a franchise aiming for its first World Series championship since 1984 and leaving a last-place team that has had high hopes dashed by a slew of injuries. "This is a good feeling," the Mexican-born Soria said at his locker in Angel Stadium while accepting welcoming handshakes from several of his new teammates. "Im grateful to Texas, because they picked me up when I was hurt. So I wish all the best for them. But now Im in a different family, its a different feeling. Im willing to do whatever they want me to do and do whatever it takes to help this team win as many games as we can. My goal is to win the World Series." Ausmus said that Nathan, a six-time All-Star, will remain as the closer with Soria starting out as the seventh-inning reliever and Chamberlain staying in his current setup role. "Id probably leave Joba in the eighth inning because hes pitched so well there," Ausmus said. "I talked to Joakim about pitching in the eighth if Joba wasnt available, and in the ninth of Joe wasnt available. So he was open to help any way he can. Hes pitched in all those roles before, so having someone with Joakims experience in the ninth if Joe cant go is enormous." Ausmus is grateful for the chance to have two closers with All-Star credentials at his disposal, but insisted that Nathan is his guy right now -- although he wouldnt use him more than three days in a row. "I never saw (Soria) as a threat as a teammate," Nathan said. "Hes another great arm that we brought over here. Hes a gamer. Hes a winner. He wants the baseball and he just loves to compete." Nathan has struggled at times this season, but not enough to give Ausmus a reason to take him out of the closer role. "Even though Ive done quite a bit in this game, one of those things Ive also done is pull myself out of the closer role when I dont feel as if Im helping the club," Nathan said. "But right now is not one of those instances. Im definitely throwing the ball with more consistency and getting a lot more swings and misses, which is always a good sign. But with that said, this is Brads decision." When the Tigers were considering making a move to add Soria, they asked Nathan and Ian Kinsler about him. "Both of them were effusive in their praise of him as a player and a pitcher and as far as his makeup on the team," Dombrowski recalled. "One of the comments was, Why dont we have him yet? It was a real plus for us to know we can have another quality pitcher for next year." To help this season, Detroit signed Hanrahan to a $1 million, one-year deal in May -- a year after he had elbow surgery -- to pitch out of the bullpen. Dombrowski, though, said it is "highly unlikely," that Hanrahan will pitch this season. "Were not counting on him at all," Dombrowski said. Christian Laettner Team USA Jersey . Some will say that Martin is too sensitive while others will say that it is part of the way football is in the locker room. But to have to absorb what was said to him for any rational and intelligent person is too much. Tracy McGrady Team USA Jersey . - Erick Torres scored his 10th goal of the season on a stunning volley, and Chivas USA edged 10-man Real Salt Lake 1-0 on Saturday night. http://www.teamusaolympicsshop.us/Olympics-Kobe-Bryant-Usa-Jersey/. The Canadian defensive tackle suffered the injury on Monday and had tests done on Tuesday. He was a potential starter on the defensive line but head coach Mike OShea said he wasnt even thinking about the ratio when he got the news. Christian Laettner USA Jersey . The Italian football federation announced the appointment, three days after new president Carlo Tavecchio was elected. Tavecchio and Conte spoke on the phone early Thursday. Anthony Davis USA Jersey . - For a general manager who preaches building through the draft, Reggie McKenzie has struggled to find impact players his first two years in Oakland.HOUSTON - James Harden and the Houston Rockets got a lift from two unlikely sources on Wednesday night.Harden scored 26 points on 10-for-31 shooting in Houstons 102-89 victory over the Sacramento Kings, and Donatas Motiejunas and Isaiah Canaan each stepped up for the Rockets.We kept breathing, our defence just kept grinding away and grinded out some stops, Houston coach Kevin McHale said.Harden also had eight assists and seven rebounds in Houstons third straight win, and Motiejunas and Canaan each set a career high for points.Canaan made six 3-pointers and scored 24 points, and Motiejunas had 21 points. Canaan was averaging 8.1 points coming into the night, and Motiejunas was averaging 6.6 points.The Rockets, who committed just four turnovers, scored 32 points off of Sacramentos 21 turnovers.You cant beat good teams and yourself in the same game, and we did that tonight, which is too bad, Kings coach Michael Malone said.DeMarcus Cousins had 29 points and 17 rebounds for the Kings (9-6), and Ben McLemore and Omri Casspi each scored 14.Houston played without centre Dwight Howard (knee) and point guard Patrick Beverley (hamstring), while Sacramento was without Rudy Gay (right Achilles injury) and Darren Collison (quad contusion).Sacramento had a scary moment late in the third quarter when Cousins went down, grabbing at a knee in apparent pain. The entire Kings bench, staff and players, walked onto the court toward the far corner where Cousins was located, but he slowly got up with a slight limp and remained in the game.To see him go down and grab his knee was very disconcerting, Malone said. Hes a load and we cant afford to lose him.The Rockets held Sacramento to just 39 points in the second half.Thats hard to do because Cousins is a handful, McHale said.Lacking its main inside presence in Howard, Houston went 12 for 35 from 3-point range. The Rockets reached double-diigits in made 3-pointers in all but three of their games this season, including four straight.ddddddddddddThe Rockets out together a strong start, leading 37-19 at the end of the first quarter. Harden had 12 points and five assists in the opening period.The Kings stepped up their defence in the second, allowing just 20 points and closing to 57-50 at the break.Sacramento went 22 for 28 at the free-throw line, while Houston was just 6 for 15. The Kings and Rockets began the night ranked first and fourth in free-throw attempts per game, respectively.The Rockets have won six of eight since a loss to Golden State ended a 6-0 run to open the season.___TIP-INSKings: Jason Thompson had 11 boards, and Sacramento outrebounded the undersized Rockets 48-41. The Kings entered the game ranked third in the league in rebounds per game.Rockets: Howard missed his fourth straight game with a sprained knee. Beverley has missed four games with the lingering hamstring injury. ... F Terrence Jones missed his 11th straight game with nerve damage in his left leg. McHale hinted before the game that all three starters would remain sidelined Friday.UP NEXTKings: Visit San Antonio on Friday.Rockets: Host the Clippers on Friday for the finale of a five-game homestand.CANAAN FROM 3Canaan went 6 for 10 from 3-point range and is 25 for 59 from long range on the season.Once you see a couple go down, you believe the next one is going to fall and if it does, the next one, you got to take that one, too, Canaan said.CASSPIS RETURNCasspi returned to Houston, where he played last season before being traded in July. Before the game, McHale spoke glowingly of Casspis brief tenure in Houston, and Casspis admiration was mutual.It was a life-changing experience from a basketball perspective to play for coach McHale, Casspi said. He taught me how to play the game the right way. I learned a lot. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
odeslat nové téma   Odpovědět na téma    Obsah fóra MINIMAX.cz -> Téma dne Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: