přezdívka:
heslo:
registrace

Minimax.cz - minimax umeni

Co je minimax?
Minimax je umělecký server pro všechny autory. Vyjádřete se! Prezentujte své malby, fotografie, poesii či prózu, komentujte ostatní autory. Více informací
Žánry
Menu
Ikonka na web
Inzerce
Kdo je online
AleishaSpi, AdrianneSi, NoemiHeagn, AleishaMar + 6 anonymů
Reklama Google
Statistiky
TOPlist
Minimax.cz - umělecký server pro všechny autory: Diskusní fórum

MINIMAX.cz :: Zobrazit téma - Samaraweera is prepared to stay on in
 FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny   NastaveníNastavení   Soukromé zprávySoukromé zprávy   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

Samaraweera is prepared to stay on in

Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
jinshuiqian0713
Žvanil

Zaregistrován od: 07. Jan, 2019

PříspěvekZaslal: čt 13. únor, 2020 5:40    Předmět: Samaraweera is prepared to stay on in Odpovědět s citátem

MEXICO CITY, Mexico -- Ferrari team principal Maurizio Arrivabene said Sebastian Vettels penalty at the Mexican Grand Prix was too harsh and somehow unfair.Vettel was stripped of a podium in Mexico after the stewards deemed his defence of position against Daniel Ricciardo to be dangerous. Vettel and Ricciardo were fighting over fourth position on the entry to Turn 4 when the Ferrari squeezed the Red Bull to the inside.Video footage and telemetry data proved that Vettel made his defensive move once both drivers were on the brakes, which is in breach of a new rule introduced at the U.S. Grand Prix. Ferrari was not able to appeal the decision, but Arrivabene made his thoughts clear in the teams post-race press conference.Today could have felt special, he said. We fully deserved this podium, which was taken away by bureaucracy. The whole team had showed great stamina by staying united and focused in a difficult moment.Our strategy had made it possible to make good progress through the race and both drivers did a very good job. Unfortunately, we were penalized by Stewards unappealable decision which, in my opinion, is too harsh and somehow unfair.Vettel felt hard done by three laps earlier when Max Verstappen had defended position by skipping Turn 2. Vettel felt Verstappen should have given the position up, but instead the 19-year-old backed the Ferrari driver into Ricciardo, triggering the Turn 4 incident.We were quicker, so we put Verstappen under pressure: for sure it was not easy to pass, but he did a mistake, cut the track and didnt give the position back even if he was told to do so, Vettel said. About the fight with Daniel: I respect him a lot, it is never ideal when you touch. On my defense, I was fighting hard, and trying to give him some space, which I think I did. Richard Sherman Super Bowl Jersey . Its sharpness matched my mind. This was no night to go to sleep. Raheem Mostert Super Bowl Jersey . Malkin got tangled up with Detroits Luke Glendening early in the third period and his left skate took the brunt of collision with the boards behind Pittsburghs net. http://www.49ersofficialfanshop.com/weston-richburg-jersey-sales.html . The Celtics closed out their first preseason under Stevens on Wednesday night with a 101-97 victory over the Brooklyn Nets, who rested a lot of their lineup including former Celtics Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. Dee Ford Super Bowl Jersey .R. Smith realized how easily basketball can be taken from him, and he wasnt going to take his place in the NBA for granted anymore. Tarvarius Moore Super Bowl Jersey . By having more great seasons. Manning was the only unanimous choice for the 2013 Associated Press NFL All-Pro team Friday. The BCB intends to extend Thilan Samaraweeras spell as Bangladesh batting consultant until next years Champions Trophy. Cricket operations committee chairman Akram Khan said that Samaraweera is prepared to stay on in his role.We are keeping him, Akram told BDnews24.com. Everyone is positive about him. The coach wants him to stay back, and so does everyone else. He also doesnt have any reservations about it.Samaraweera joined Bangladesh ahead of the Afghanistan series for a stint that was initially to run until the end of the England series. But now he will be part of the coaching staff for the tours to New Zeealand, India, Sri Lanka, Ireland and England in the upcoming seven months.ddddddddddddBangladeshs coaching staff has been revamped after Heath Streak and Ruwan Kalpage quit as bowling and assistant coach respectively earlier this year. Courtney Walsh replaced Streak while Samaraweera also joined as batting coach, though the BCB has said it is still looking for a spin bowling coach. Richard Halsall, previously the fielding coach, has been promoted to the assistant coachs position. ' ' '
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
odeslat nové téma   Odpovědět na téma    Obsah fóra MINIMAX.cz -> MINIMAXíci Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: