přezdívka:
heslo:
registrace

Minimax.cz - minimax umeni

Co je minimax?
Minimax je umělecký server pro všechny autory. Vyjádřete se! Prezentujte své malby, fotografie, poesii či prózu, komentujte ostatní autory. Více informací
Žánry
Menu
Ikonka na web
Inzerce
Kdo je online
nikdo + 7 anonymů
Reklama Google
Statistiky
TOPlist
Minimax.cz - umělecký server pro všechny autory: Diskusní fórum

MINIMAX.cz :: Zobrazit téma - Mercedes team-mate
 FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny   NastaveníNastavení   Soukromé zprávySoukromé zprávy   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

Mercedes team-mate

odeslat nové téma   Odpovědět na téma    Obsah fóra MINIMAX.cz -> Umění na MINIMAXu
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
jinshuiqian0713
Žvanil

Zaregistrován od: 07. Jan, 2019

PříspěvekZaslal: pá 26. duben, 2019 4:19    Předmět: Mercedes team-mate Odpovědět s citátem

NEW YORK -- Lucas Duda made the Mets look awfully smart, for one night at least. Jakeem Grant Jersey . Duda hit a pair of two-run homers only hours after the team gave him the starting job at first base, and New York beat the Cincinnati Reds 4-3 Friday behind Jenrry Mejia for its first victory of the season. "Im just glad to play and contribute any way I can," said the soft-spoken Duda. "Its just one day." Replacement closer Jose Valverde struck out Jay Bruce with two on to end it, and the Mets avoided their first 0-4 start since opening with five consecutive losses in 2005. The 24-year-old Mejia (1-0), who beat out Daisuke Matsuzaka for the final spot in the rotation, struck out a career-high eight in six innings. Flashing a sharp breaking ball, he allowed one run and four hits in a steady rain and mist. "It was a good game for us tonight. We needed it bad," Mets manager Terry Collins said. "Were a better team than weve played." Bruce homered and drove in three runs for the Reds, who had won six straight at Citi Field. Mike Leake (0-1) gave up five hits and three walks in 6 2-3 innings. "It was the Lucas Duda-Jay Bruce show, and Duda won," Leake said. Mets left fielder Eric Young Jr. robbed Brandon Phillips of a home run, and backup catcher Anthony Recker threw out speedy pinch-runner Billy Hamilton trying to steal second for a big out in the eighth. New Yorks maligned bullpen, which compiled a 10.61 ERA during Washingtons three-game sweep to start the season, held on this time behind Valverde and fellow veteran Kyle Farnsworth, who got four outs. The excitable Valverde worked the ninth for his first save with the Mets. He took over as closer when Bobby Parnell went on the disabled list with a partially torn ligament in his right elbow after blowing a save on opening day. "I remember Valverde back in 2009 when he was throwing 99 mph," Bruce said. "He came right at me tonight. I just missed the one pitch and then he finished me off with the splitter. Pretty typical Valverde." Mejia struck out five of his first eight batters and overcame five walks, which matched a career high. His right ankle was wrapped after the game -- Phillips third-inning grounder hit him just above the outside part of his foot -- but he said he was fine. Mejia pounded his glove and pointed to left field when Young robbed Phillips of a first-inning homer. "I was just pumped up," Young said. "It ended up being the difference in the game because it was one run, so it was huge." Bruce put Cincinnati ahead with an RBI single in the third. Curtis Granderson beat the shift in the fourth when he grounded a leadoff double inside third base. Duda drove the next pitch into the Mets bullpen in right-centre for a 2-1 lead. "Sometimes its just about confidence," said Collins, who chose Duda at first over incumbent Ike Davis. "And maybe once in a while, when you feel good about yourself, you can start to do what everybody expects you to do." David Wright opened the sixth with an infield single and, after Bruce robbed Granderson of extra bases with running catch in deep right-centre, Duda ripped a line drive over the fence in right for his fifth career multihomer game. Duda is 6 for 8 against Leake with three extra-base hits. "Hes a guy that sees me well. It didnt help that the two pitches he hit werent quality pitches," Leake said. Bruce cut it to 4-3 in the seventh with a two-run drive off reliever John Lannan. NOTES: Cincinnati rested Hamilton (0 for 12) and SS Zack Cozart (0 for 11). "For no other reason than trying to make sure that our other guys stay sharp," manager Bryan Price said. CF Roger Bernadina drew three walks in his first start for Cincinnati, and Ramon Santiago became the 24th Reds shortstop to play next to Phillips. ... It was the first stolen base attempt of the season for Hamilton, who set a professional baseball record in 2012 with 155 steals combined at Class A Bakersfield and Double-A Pensacola. The only other catcher to throw him out in 15 major league tries was Juan Centeno of the Mets on Sept. 25 last year. ... Mejia threw a career-high 101 pitches. ... Mets RHP Dillon Gee starts Saturday against RHP Johnny Cueto. Cameron Wake Jersey . He made the comment at a media availability Saturday prior to Game 2 of the Boston-Montreal playoff series when a Quebec reporter said there is sentiment in Quebec that the NHL looks more favourably on Seattle than Quebec City when it comes to future expansion. Charles Harris Jersey . Neither side would publicly confirm or deny any discussions were taking place, until the near unexpected happened. On Saturday night sources confirmed to TSN, the league and players agreed to terms on a new, tentative CBA, pending ratification by the unions players. A league source confirmed the CFLs board of governors must also ratify any potential agreement. http://www.officialmiamidolphinsfootball.com/authentic-daniel-kilgore-jersey-womens . But history aside, theyre still happy to participate in the Par 3 contest, traditionally held on the day prior to the first round of the Masters.Lewis Hamilton is crushing Mercedes team-mate Nico Rosberg both on and off the track, according to Sky F1s Marc Priestley. Following his emphatic win at the British Grand Prix, Hamilton is just one point behind Rosberg in the standings and has made it clear he thinks he has the edge over his title rival. Speaking on Sky Sports News HQ ahead of this weeks F1 Report, Priestley said: I definitely think hes playing a psychological game. As well as crushing Rosberg in the car and on track, some of the comments he comes out with in the media are certainly playing towards that.Speaking to Sky Sports F1 after qualifying on Saturday, Hamilton said: When you come round and get pole its a mental blow to whoever you are racing against and I wanted that.Hamiltons first flying lap in Q3 was void after he exceeded the track limits, but the world champion knew he had the better of Rosberg.When it got taken away, it was cool, because I knew that I had it. Nico knew I had that pace and it wasnt a small little gap, it was a good gap, he told Sky Sports. Priestley believes it will be tough for Rosberg to completely ignore this type of pressure: Nico, so far at least, has handled it very well. Hes still putting on a very brave face but its got to be very difficult not to let it start eating away at you, especially as hes seen such a big championship lead start to slip away from him.Rosbergs lead has been cut to just one point after he was demoted from second to third at Silverstone following Mercedes punishment for illegal radio messages. Just five races ago, the German had a lead of 43 points over Hamilton and the interaction between the two in the cool-down room at Silverstone made for intriguing viewing.Hamilton ignored Rosberg and instead decided to ask Red Bulls Max Verstappen how he got ahead of his Mercedes team-mate, ending the conversation by telling the Dutchman, you drove well, mate.This prompted Sky F1s Martin Brundle to comment afterwards: The love-in we heard about doesnt exist. That was as frosty as its going to get.In the post-race interviews, Sky Sports News HQs Craig Slater asked Hamilton if he was now favourite to win the title, to which he responded Im my favourite.Hamilton then went on to say: I dont know if it makes me favourite. Im still the world champion so its all about acting and driving like one.Weve got a penalty that were going to have to take at some stage, hopefully after the break.Even the race that Im going to end up starting last Im going to be chasing him down like crazy to see if I can still race with him and still get the win. Lewis Hamilton celebrates with the fans and goes crowd surfing Hamiltons behaviour after the British Grand Prix also captured the attention of this weeks F1 Report guest, former McLaren driver John Watson, who wants to see more drivers entertaining the crowds the way Hamilton did on Sunday. Nat Moore Jersey. He looked to me to be a rock star not a Grand Prix driver crowd surfing, and I dont think Ive ever seen that occur at a Grand Prix before, said Watson.To have that presence of mind and to know how to work the crowd as he did successfully and to throw himself in, thats what the public want.Formula 1 has become a bit precious in the way the paddock behaves following success. What Silverstone was more about was the public getting engaged and feeling like they were a part of that victory. The F1 Report panel believe Lewis Hamilton has now become a rock star Marc Priestley will be joined by John Watson and Ted Kravitz on the F1 Report on Sky Sports F1 at 8.30pm on Wednesday to review the British Grand Prix. Also See: Martin Brundles Silverstone column Behind the scenes at Silverstone F1 2016 schedule & TV times F1 Gossip Column Cheap Warriors Jerseys Authentic Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Spurs Store Celtics Jerseys Online Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Wholesale Raptors Jerseys Cyber Monday Pistons Jerseys Wholesale Team USA Basketball Jerseys Cheap Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Raptors Jerseys From China Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cavaliers Jerseys From China Wholesale Pistons Jerseys Bucks Jerseys From China Pacers Jerseys Outlet Authentic Hawks Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Authentic Wizards Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Timberwolves Jerseys Outlet Wholesale Thunder Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Discount Warriors Jerseys Wholesale Clippers Jerseys Wholesale Lakers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Discount Mavericks Jerseys Authentic Rockets Jerseys Discount Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Spurs Jerseys From China ' ' '
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
odeslat nové téma   Odpovědět na téma    Obsah fóra MINIMAX.cz -> Umění na MINIMAXu Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: