přezdívka:
heslo:
registrace

Minimax.cz - minimax umeni

Co je minimax?
Minimax je umělecký server pro všechny autory. Vyjádřete se! Prezentujte své malby, fotografie, poesii či prózu, komentujte ostatní autory. Více informací
Žánry
Menu
Ikonka na web
Inzerce
Kdo je online
nikdo + 6 anonymů
Reklama Google
Statistiky
TOPlist
Minimax.cz - umělecký server pro všechny autory: Diskusní fórum

MINIMAX.cz :: Zobrazit téma - Cottee and Dean Saunders
 FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny   NastaveníNastavení   Soukromé zprávySoukromé zprávy   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

Cottee and Dean Saunders

odeslat nové téma   Odpovědět na téma    Obsah fóra MINIMAX.cz -> Umění na MINIMAXu
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
jinshuiqian0713
Žvanil

Zaregistrován od: 07. Jan, 2019

PříspěvekZaslal: po 11. březen, 2019 4:33    Předmět: Cottee and Dean Saunders Odpovědět s citátem

TAMPA, Fla. Cheap Browns Jerseys Authentic . - The Tampa Bay Buccaneers will never know what their offence would have looked like under Jeff Tedfords guidance.The former University of California coach and first-year NFL offensive co-ordinator was released from his contract with the team on Friday, less than four months after undergoing a heart procedure thats kept him away from practice, meeting rooms and games all season.Tedford, 53, last called plays for the third preseason game in August. He returned to work at the teams headquarters within a few weeks, but eventually was granted an indefinite leave.In his absence, quarterbacks coach Marcus Arroyo — despite having no previous pro coaching experience — has called plays for the sputtering Bucs (2-10), who rank 26th in total offence and 28th in scoring.Throughout these difficult circumstances, our primary concern was for Jeffs health and well-being, Bucs coach Lovie Smith said in a statement released by the team.After speaking with Jeff in recent days, it became obvious that a mutual decision to release him from his contract was the best way forward, Smith added. We wish Jeff continued success in the next phase of his career.Tedford said hes healthy again, stronger for having gone through this temporary setback, and ready to pursue other opportunities.When my health issues arose, I simply tried to ignore them and then I made the mistake of twice trying to come back too early, said Tedford, who was Cals head coach from 2002-2012.At that point, the organization proposed, and I agreed, that an indefinite leave of absence would allow me the proper amount of time to rest and rehabilitate myself, Tedford added. I am happy to state that Im healthy now and feeling great.Tedford is the second offensive co-ordinator in the past six seasons to leave the team without ever calling a play during the regular season. Jeff Jagodzinski was hired by incoming coach Raheem Morris in 2009, but was fired before Tampa Bays final preseason game.The Bucs are averaging 313.6 yards and 18.3 points per game. However, Tedford feels the offence is on the right track.And while Smith left the door open for a possible return, Tedford said coming back at this point would disrupt the trust and continuity that builds throughout the season in offensive meeting rooms and on the sidelines.I simply could not, in good conscience, become more of an obstacle to Lovie, to Marcus, the offensive staff and the whole organization — after all they have done for me, Tedford added. You just cant go backward. I can see that they are so close to turning the corner, and I dont want to hinder that progress.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Authentic Zane Gonzalez Jersey . -- Two-time AL Cy Young Award winner Johan Santana agreed Tuesday to a minor league contract with the Baltimore Orioles as he tries to come back from the second major operation on his left shoulder. Authentic Austin Corbett Jersey . Toronto dropped a 7-2 decision to the Minnesota Twins on Wednesday afternoon, with only a pair of late runs preventing a second straight shutout loss. Josh Willingham belted a two-run homer in the first inning and Kendrys Morales hit a bases-clearing double in the seventh as the Twins took the rubber game of the three-game series. http://www.cheapbrownsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-jarvis-landry-jersey .Commissioner Adam Silver said Wednesday it is inevitable that the league will one day take after European sports and have sponsor names on team jerseys.What a clash to kick off the weekends Premier League action as Manchester United and Arsenal meet on Saturday lunchtime, live on Sky Sports. Jose Mourinho and Arsene Wenger will renew their rivalry at Old Trafford - and find out why Paul Merson believes this is a season-defining fixture for his former club Arsenal. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Wayne Rooney hit the headlines this week after he was pictured in a national newspaper drinking late at night at a wedding reception which was being held in the England team hotel. Danny Higginbotham, Tony Cottee and Dean Saunders give us their take on the situation. They also reveal who they think will be Uniteds key man against the Gunnners. Browns Jerseys China. Listen: Sky Sports Now Podcast ReUnited special as Manchester United face Arsenal Zlatan Ibrahimovic will miss the game through suspension - how much will he be missed? And Ray Parlour tells us why Wengers summer signings could bring a long-awaited Premier League title to the Emirates Stadium.Coming up next week Danny Mills, Steve Sidwell, Chris Kirkland and Don Goodman will be among the guests joining us live every weekday on Sky Sports News HQ from 10am.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Sky Sports experts Super 6 Sky Bet Club Get Sky Sports ' ' '
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
odeslat nové téma   Odpovědět na téma    Obsah fóra MINIMAX.cz -> Umění na MINIMAXu Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: